Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Duck. Duck. goose.

Wall Art. Positive Vibes. I was hanging out with an old friend. Tattoos were on our minds and especially hers. She wanted one. But she can't for a month. So instead, we went to someone's house. A birthday party kind of thing. They were all in college and they were somewhat "Special". Actually, from the moment I walked Inside this house, I felt a change in my spirit. From a tired, kinda worried spirit, to a complete And utter feeling of love and welcome. This house was special, and so were the people Inside of it. There was a chiming of beautiful music Inside of my head and it was so pure I wasn't sure if it Was real or not. But sure enough, they were in a band. Their WHOLE SINGLES WARD. Okay, not all of them... But The group of 10 that they hangout with. As I was walking Downstairs, I noticed these walls... They were beautifully wordy... They spoke to me. These walls had so many amazing Things written on them. The guy saw me staring at the walls in awe and asked if I Wanted some markers to draw with. So I did... And this is What I drew... Nothing extreme... But I love bob! This house Was an amazing experience and I'll never forget the vibes or The color of these people's souls. So thank you stranger...

No comments:

Post a Comment