Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Only dreaming (Listen to If the Rain Must Fall- James Morrison)

Hello lover, please be all of these things and I'm all yours!<3 *Love the outdoors and hiking. *Gives himself unconditionally in every way. *Make at least as much income as I do. *Positive about life. *Want me to be myself and love me for it. *Understand my dry sense of humor. *Respect me and my decisions. *Love cuddling, cause I do!;) *Can cook a decent meal. *Clean up after yourself. *Like surprising me and make me feel special. *Tells me everything, even the boring shiz. *Same interests and hobbies as me. *Trustworthy and loyal. *Releases bad energy in a positive way. *Never assumes we wont work out. *Builds himself up (Good Self-esteem) *Loves spending time with me but isn't too clingy. *Lives a secure lifestyle. *Interacts well with my family and likes being around them. *Likes to be healthy. *His family is welcoming and I fit in well. *Respects that I don't like PDA (unless its an old couple cuddling<3) *I like curly, dark-haired guys... But that's not a must. *I'd like him to be taller and larger than me... But ya know; Love is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment