Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Paris, don't go...</3

At first I was a little bit nervous to come to Paris... I thought it would be like owning a dog; give the dog a bone and he will finish it off. 
I thought paris was the dog whimpering for love so I could pet it. I thought the dog would eat sleep and poop, especially when it was scared, sharing something in front of it's friends.
But I never thought Paris could take me on long, peaceful walks that let me watch the sun set. I never imagined Paris would let me tell him about my bad day and respond with a loving lick on my cheek. I didn't think Paris could be a puppy forever, she never got old or slow. All of the barking when someone came to the door. Or the other puppies I got to meet. They were all such beautiful animals and Paris let me be one too... Paris showed me how to live. That chasing a bird was fun, not embarrassing. That whining to be let out for a potty break was normal... That, there's always more to learn, and it's always about me. No... It's about everyone but that I should be me... Paris is my best friend. My love. My life. My home... Paris made me. Paris freed my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment