Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Real talk

I laugh a lot. Mostly to myself... But even if you knew me you wouldn't understand me. You wouldn't understand why I laugh. But if you really knew me, you would know that I'm writing this for you and I'm reading this to you... Because you dear, are the only one that matters and only to you. Let me be the one to tell you that no body cares what you've got to say because if you really knew me, you would know I'm a hider. And that I'm honest to the point of hurt and sometimes I hate it I feel like it's a curse. But please, just get ready to be thrown down and know that now isn't the only time they make you hate your life so... FOR YOU: take a leap. Don't let the cold bother you. It's only the wind of your insecurities. Insecurities are just one part of the picture which is me. Without them, my picture is incomplete and thus, less beautiful. If you really knew me, you would know that I'm the most insecure person on this planet. And I hate meeting new people because to me I'm not so sure... My mom did things for me though... Things I couldn't do. She told me not to hide me because I'm not meant to hide... So please for you, don't hide you...  I know this is a game with players and losers... If this is a game if this is the biggest game then bring out your pride. But if you're a player or if you're a loser then be that. Don't change that. A rude you is better than no you because I know since I'm SO TRUE. I'll just be here to tell you that love, we don't need to hide. We can still be nice and play and speak our mind. Stop worrying. Never need to hate. Sweetheart, take your heart off of your sleeve. I'm done hearing that you wear your heart, emotions and whole life on your sleeve. If you really knew me, you would know I adore a confident lover because that's not me... I'm still scared to say hello and don't know what a conversation is. Not with a stranger. And if you really knew me... You would know that coming to Paris changed me. She gave me a rope to pull myself out of this hurricane and watch my insecurities go. Down. Down where I was drowning. Down where I was hiding. Now love, I don't know where you are but please look in a mirror... Tell yourself you're beautiful. Love yourself, you're beautiful... Love yourself. Be you, because you.. Are the only one who cares enough about you to love you. For you, be you. Keep on laughing, kiddo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment