Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tell Me


What's it like to be obese? 
Growing up with huge family results 
In me never pushing more than 140. 
Even that's huge. 
. What's it like to smoke a joint and shoot up my veins? I'll never know thanks to my dad. Really, thank you. What happened to promises? They never happen. What happened to support and unconditional love with no judgement? Because I don't believe in death and I don't like hate. What about becoming a paramedic? Because I cry when I think about a small child's life. I think I love the beach but the mountains give me God. What does it feel like to be without food? To be stolen from? To read a letter from a soldier? What's it like to hear my lovers voice and my child's heartbeat? I know the answers, but I want to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment