Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

I forgot

I forgot why I like you...
I forgot people around me don't know the truth and it's not their fault.
I forgot I used to do the worm. Embarrassing.
I forgot my money is for gas and food. Not a new wardrobe.
I forgot breaking bad isn't really over yet.
I forget I'm trying to be different. 
I forgot I love going to movies. I forgot you're the one who took me. 
I forgot that I hate the cold... It's cold.
I forgot I have a dad that moved on to drugs and away from me. I forgot my late grandma might be sad about that, too.
I forget my only friend is manipulative and I can't even talk to her. 
I forgot what turned me so emotional. 

Sincerely, 
-I hate lists. 

2 comments:

  1. That was so honest. I forget a lot of things too. Your writing is getting better, i love how unique it is! :{)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good! It makes me think about all the things I've forgotten too. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete