Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

What happened to Lost and Found?

I've been waiting, and forcing everything I have, and holding on to the only thing left.. I keep wondering, and thinking... you: You're lost, aren't you? I think about you like grass thinks about the other side. Like relationships think about forever. Like  fathers' knees' think about supporting his family. Like  4 year olds think about themselves. Like haunted houses think about putting you in its coffin. Like boys think about sex and getting the next... Hottest. I think about you like straighteners think about the smell of crisp hair and burnt flesh. And I'm thinking about you like mountains think about land slides and like rain thinks about drowning children. I think about you like the earth thinks about it's own core and how one day, a little quake, and we'll all see it. I think about you... I think about you so much that I know the feeling of apnea and cardiac arrest. I think about you like the elderly think of heaven and god. I think we all think about death. I think about you... Like dreams think about making you think you're flying.. I think about every damn thing I can that reminds me of you. That bedtime story you wrote for me... I keep reading it and thinking about why I'm crying and why you're hiding. I think about you like schools think about championships. Like stories think about pleasing their writers. I think about you like the dead think about dancing in the sky and the living think about signing up for that choir.  I'm thinking about you like demons think about unzipping our skin and wearing it. Like tongues think about playing games with our teeth: how it's a miracle they never get bit. I'm thinking about you like Dragons think about protecting princesses... Ya. That was me. I think you're lost, and I'm going to find you. Because I can't get you off my mind, and maybe I don't want to. Until I find you, RIP <3

No comments:

Post a Comment