Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cigars and wine

You made me love you...
 
I hate how you kiss me and hold me.
The way you make me feel stupid.
I hate how I tried and you played, but this game isn't for fun.
I hate the sun. I can see you and hear your deep scary voice. No more love jokes and apple slices.
New Years was way too cold to try that little trick.
The world whore you kissed.
Call me Colby and I'll hate you more.
That's not my name you f*cking dick.
My beating soul only feels my cardiac heart. 
My soft face. Moisture of tears. 
I think it's time I tell you why. 
3. 400 if your own. 40 to me. 0 of my own 500 to you.
2. Empty belly and screaming lungs. You just laugh and have some fun.
1. One word, that you didn't mean. 
That lie you threw around. Like I'm just a rag doll. 
Give me your world; I can shut it down.
And now I only loathe you. 

5 comments: