Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

There's you and then there's... Well; this.

I play games. The nerdy ones like mahjong and sodoku. I like figuring weird. I say things like that, they don't make sense.

My hand is an inch from my face, somehow I don't see it. It's not blurry but nonexistent. You're a little freaked out. But there's a blockage in my way.

I hear her voice but she's not there either. I don't even know her name. I don't know how old she is or why she stares... But if you asked me I'd say she's good. You on the other hand, you'd be scared and pull out your bible and the cross. 

I'm thinking of going into psychology or medium reading. I want to prove to you that they're still here. That they aren't bad. 

I sometimes read too deep into things. I don't think you understand. I'm sure you don't like it. But sweetheart, you've got to know this; your baby, he's just fine.

3 comments:

  1. "My hand is an inch from my face, somehow I don't see it."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say things that, dont make sense #plain

    ReplyDelete
  3. But there's a blockage in my way #simple

    ReplyDelete