Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

And then I see

 

 I crave bread. Real bread... Not the white stuff that is bleached flour. Cooked meals are something I'll never take for granted. My half brother who I wasn't excited for is my best friend. My step dad cares and I cherish the opportunity. Being healthy is important to me. If it's too cold or too hot, I know it's not the end of the world. Opening your heart to someone is the best medicine. Judgement is about who you are. A glass of water is better in a drought. The blessing of siblings saves loneliness and creates a friend. Hugs really do make anything better. Technology saves me a lot of work, but I don't actually learn. Salty makes me sweet. Dancing and freeing your soul releases tension and is less awkward. Having a car of my own gives me sense of trust and responsibility. I appreciate being disciplined when I made a bad decision. My mom is my best friend. Music in every context uplifts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment