Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

My little fighter

You see me, but do not speak. Do you understand me?
I love the way you smile and laugh, but this is taking from out bond. 
I'll hold you, kiss your cheek and sing your song.
Because my beautiful dove, you're free. 
The pain is real, it's strong so I feel. I watch you, I know you.
You're still the brightest sun. Though little respond. My little fighter. My tear, your heart. Trying for stone. 
Inspiration, faith and need. You are my noble steed.
Push me, love me, unconditionally. 
You've done your part, you played the role. Now it's time my sisters soul. You're strong but weak. Spread your wings and take a leap. 
I look up and your soul is here. You're pure. No longer do I fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment