Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hide the vodka or leave

From the moment I wake up until my hair turns grey; any noise ends up back to you. 
From 9-10 pm, when I'm in my bed wondering if you're going to call, my heart beat is rewritten. 
You created an insomniac and when I sleep I recognize this trying in finding you. And I'm looking at smoke but I picture the flames.
Every time I tried to stretch this magic out, the more flat tires you gave me.
The haystack of games I sat on while you were the needle that never poked it's way to one of mine.
You weren't ready for Paris when I was here, writing our one sided love story. 
I've been trying to climb this slippery rock, when you're already at the top and I end up looking up to you with these puppy eyes, wondering why you won't feed me.
You staind these scrapes red and my heart is melting black. 
When you locked the door I broke the windows. I stole it all back. Time after time you struck at my love. 
$500 dollars I'll never get back and those meals I thought were for you are my lover's. 
Slutty names that aren't my own, I took that like a ghost playing piano and no.. No one is home.
All these cries left are echoes. 

And then I heard it : MAYBE LOVE SHOULDN'T. 

Apologies don't survive in the hands of theives. 
These secrets are no place for love. 
And I almost drank this bullet filled chemical to clear my throat to an open door.
I don't hear your words anymore.
This war is over. 

2 comments:

  1. wow, I really liked this post. I love the way you put random things together and made it work! I also love a lot of the songs you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It feels good actually writing real stuff, and having comments.

    ReplyDelete