Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cray onnnns

The tip of my crayon broke.
I flipped it to the flat side.
But it broke again. So I decided 
To take the paper off and 
Roll it, smear it. It looks sweet!
But now my crayon is gone.
It's all over my paper, not 
Between my fingers. 
I ask a girl I've never met, 
Do you want to play? 
It was a simple question. 
Now I'm nearing an adult. 
My crayons broke, same with
Fitting in. I can't ask you to play now.
Not in this day and age.
My crayons are broken. Colorless.
I don't have them to share anymore.
I just want to color. But someone took my rainbow.
 It's black and white now, with grey to blend.
But that wont stop me, I need the 
Pinks, and Greens, don't forget blue.
When I was six, the only thing that was
Hard was finding my mom in a 
grocery store.
Or having to leave the park.
Now I take my brother to the park. I
Want to leave after an hour.
Bring back the old me. 
The old you, too. 
I have a bag of crayons.
I'm waiting to share with
You.

4 comments: