Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rapid Image Within


I don't really mind if you can't stay the night
I'm here but you don't see it. I'd be better
Off a hundred miles away. Kissing you slowly
Gives me the hint this is just a dream. I'm
Crawling now, is this tears or blood?
I need a forecast to check my temperature.
I think I'm rising, up to the top of my class.
The one I  almost want to split apart and
Savor the time we spend together. I know
You think about Jesus when you're down
And it makes your stomach drop or maybe
The grin on your face is because you got
Out of the house but you thought you'd never make
It to the top of the world, and now you're here.
I need some help to carry down my strength
So these hours don't call me out.

I'll wait
For your mind to join me so we  can meet
The moon together. Not because I love stars or
Anything. The romantic maze makes me believe
This jumbled up mess is just another paper due.
I might just stay and never stop. I can't move though,
So I might not even remember the throbbing of
My carpal tunnel through tips of apple stems
Guessing your first name never brought me
Any assurance. But here we are now. I want
To share my voice with you but I'm stuck.
I feel it now. Giving you what I didn't have.
We're sitting here in a living hell. Look the
Other way now. This breath is out and I see the
Blue sky telling me not to let go. On my knees,
Wondering what it's worth.
I can't still be here.
When you fall down, I can't pick you up.
These are just the thoughts of my skin
Not eating itself inside out.


2 comments: