Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS

You are my one true love. If you can understand that then you will know who I am and I will know who you are my dear.

Take my hand love, maybe we should run away.
We can dream of ways to get away, just you and me.
I'll tell you a million times, and I'll never stop.
Give me your hand and I'll hold it.
Give me your heart and I'll never let go.


That was the start of our show.
Lovers.
But expect so much more, don't we all?
Sweet love, I'd change my color for you.
I'm unnerved to make another mistake in the end
But I just want to be happy again.

Fighting with a broken heart. Dreaming of Forever.
When nothing's wrong, nothing's okay. So I know you'll make
It back. Right to me. I've seen this room and I've walked
This floor. I used to live alone before I knew anything of you.

The fragrance of his Sephora essence is lingering
In my sheets, regards of  lust with so little touch.
I roll out of bed and down on my knees
With my crying eyes, images of you wont stay.
I will love you, I will fight. What happened to
Forever, this just can't be right.

The way we would gaze in awe, and never glanced away.
Like we used to be. Hand in hand, lips to lips.
Your unshaven face brushing my lips as we exchange
Affection.  The way you run your fingers through my hair.
When I rub your back and you fall asleep. But I hate that,
Because when you sleep... You sleep for hours.
I know that because I know you. I know you too much. So much it hurts. The thought of us again. 
The way you pull me in close and my heart skips a beat.

My one true love, it's just a natural phase we're in. This hurt and pain needs some sun and rain.
Lovers dance when they're feeling in love
A wet downpour and you'll see my true colors.
Theres no changing now, I can't be anything than who I am.
I am  fluttering my eyes and batting my wings.
I am what you always wanted. You just haven't see it yet.

Perhaps you don't anticipate for me the way I am for you.
Baby love, just because we haven't spoken in a while,
Doesn't mean you're not mine. I'll take my chances
I know you're worth it.  I know you. Close your eyes
Love, create a world of you and I. Hand in hand.
Lips on lips. Growing old like my childhood dreams.

Love is a concept, an emotion, answers.
In the end love is the only thing that matters.
Because I believe in love, and so should you.




6 comments:

  1. "Sweet love, I'd change my color for you."

    "I've seen this room and I've walked
    This floor. I used to live alone before I knew anything of you."-Hallelujah :)

    "The way you pull me in close and my heart skips a beat."

    "Lovers dance when they're feeling in love"-All About Us?

    I really enjoyed this post. So so good. Loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I am a fan of like all of your music...

    ReplyDelete