Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Nature. Mountains. Love.

From a far you're just something small. A lining of the never ending blue sky. You show a boundary of where we lie. The first time I was brought into your life up close, I knew I was in love. The essence and fragrance of pure, true beauty. I breathe in and instantly I'm at peace. With myself and the world. I feel happy. I feel no fear, no hate and nothing negative . I feel free and alive. It's finally my time, I'm where I'm supposed to be. The pollution is minimized, but when I see trash I turn red. I'm flushed with anger. How come every time I head down the canyon after a peaceful hike I have a grocery bag full of garbage? I cannot believe how lazy you are. Cans and wrappers will kill my mountain. OUR nature. The beautiful life of soil and rock, trees and grass and plants and animals. My getaway. Homes of several lives and you come to destroy? Make them choke or suffocate because you can't carry what you brought up? At least when I let go, it's a burden and I'm freed. You let go and it's a hazard to life. You pollute and kill. Don't be a monster. She gives us paper, oxygen and water. A natural medicine of essence. A place of release. I hike to lay a blanket and read. It's perfect here. The mountains give love, so give it back. Extend our stay, don't demolish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment