Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I don't even know my last name

When you ask who I am, I stutter. 
I wonder. I choke up. My chest
Tightens.
I hate him. I despise the person
I'm supposed to be. Why would
I ever want your name? 
You're just a gun, looks, you know. The
Type that will point. "Don't leave or I'll kill"
Kill who? I'm already dead. 
My mother? Don't you dare touch her. 
There's someone else here now. 
One who shows me love. Supports me.
Its not real, but its better than you. 
All along its never been her. It's you. Always you.
You ruin the meaning of father.
I kind of have one. But not the 
Kind who wrestles with you. Or takes you places. 
Its not real, but its better than 
You.
He loves me. But he doesn't know me. 
You don't know me though. I 
Don't care about anything. But
I will make you pay. Your last name is
Invisible to me. I don't have it.
Next time they ask, I'll let them know.
My first name. Not my last.


7 comments:

  1. Interesting, but it has a kind of evil to it. it's still really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be one of my favorite posts of yours.

    PS I actually did write you a bedtime story on my blog. Check it out. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I'm not even kidding. I don't know if you'll like it or not though. Ha

      Delete
    2. Yes I can't wait to read it!
      Thank you:)

      Delete
  3. Oh and this also. This is nice also.

    ReplyDelete