Quote

"I've decided I'd rather be here than where he is." -v.

Monday, September 16, 2013

"F" word a million times.




Eff that girl behind me that won't stop Bitching.
Your life doesn't suck, only to the extent you let it.

Eff having 4 thousand assignments just in one class.
I can't do this perfectly, but I need that letter. A.

I don't have time so go ahead and eff that, too.
Not being able to take a nap because of those
Extracurricular activities and another way
Into college. Because my Effing grades aren't
Good enough for you anymore, dammit.

Eff not being able to give you the story you've been
Waiting to hear. My fingers don't caress the pencil,
Not smooth against this Effing black keyboard.

The way she smiles and looks good in everything!
Eff the beautiful snitches that don't even try, right?

You can concentrate with music and people talking
But my Effing brain doesn't like that or something.

A BIG EFF YOU TO THE PERSON WHO CUTS
ME OFF. GET OFF THE DAMN ROAD, IDIOT!

Eff is getting old so screw the those who are close-minded.
You're probably wrong anyways. [:)]

Screw the freaking Dentist who won't fix my obviously
Cavitated tooth. Every time I chew or gargle it kills like
A MOTHER EFFER.

Screw those who understand math, seriously though.

Screw the way you work out and still look sexy. Your
Hair, Face, and that body? Eff my life.

Eff waking up late, because my hair is up and I
Couldn't shower.

Eff old thoughts. Because they were never meant
To be inside of you. No, I don't believe they were.
(Memories of You holding me close.)

Eff being sick, it's just about time. I hate conspiracy,
But Winter's my time. I'll cough and sniff, and cry
For my mom.

Eff being negative because I hate this a little bit.

Eff, eff, eff you who are against gays and you who
Believe in gossiping. Kill that off. It sucks. Makes
You not only unattractive, but then you suck as well.

And last, (Because I'm done with this)  EFF trying
To come up with the meaning of love! It's only
Something you can feel, emotionally, physically, emensly.
Eff the way it's bad and hurts. Eff the way love takes but won't
Give in return. Eff how much I do love you. Because
I don't know what it means, but I know what it feels.
I know what it's like to push love away, so Eff that.
Eff waking up to no texts. Eff laying in bed, thinking,
Wishing for that call. A text? NO. Eff it all! Eff second
Chances because they never change. And Eff the
Word "Eff", because it gives meaning.



9 comments:

  1. "Eff not being able to give you the story you've been
    Waiting to hear. My fingers don't caress the pencil,
    Not smooth against this Effing black keyboard."

    "Eff old thoughts. Because they were never meant
    To be inside of you. No, I don't believe they were."

    "Eff how much I do love you. Because
    I don't know what it means, but I know what it feels.
    I know what it's like to push love away, so Eff that."

    But seriously....this is so good. Way to let out your anger and in such a creative and inspiring way. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eff is pretty good.

    I like mofo too.

    I loved that this was your LOVE post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Mofo is good.
      But my brother overuses it...

      Delete
  3. I can't even describe how much I love this. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eff dis post!
    ... in a good way of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey fool I actually am loving your blog so stop telling us to not read it because lalalalalala (hands over ears) I'm not listening.
    This post made my stomach all twisty inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it means a lot. #iknowyou

      Delete